by Aparna Anurag Updated February 7,2014
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Recipe type: Vegetarian Recipe
Author: Aparna Anurag
- 500 gms Paneer/Cottage cheese
- 100 gmsCapsicum
- 2 tspCoriander seeds
- 5 whole redShillies
- 3/4 tspKasoori methi
- 2green chillies chopped
- 2 tspChopped ginger
- 4tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbspchopped coriander
- 3 tbspghee/oil
- Garlic paste 1tsp
- 1. Slice the paneer and capsicum into thin long strips.
- 2. Pound the coriander seeds and red chillies together.
- 3. Heat the ghee, add the garlic paste and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- 4. Add the capsicum and pounded spices and cook on a slow flame for 30 seconds.
- 5. Add the green chillies and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
- 6. Add the tomatoes and cook until the ghee comes on top.
- 7. Add the kasoori methi and salt and fry again for a few seconds.
- 8. Finally, add the sliced paneer and cook for a few minutes.
- 9. Sprinkle coriander on top and serve hot.