by Aparna Anurag Updated February 7,2014
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
Recipe type:Vegetarian Recipe
Cuisine: IndianServes: 2-3
Author: Aparna Anurag
- 2 Cups Curd (Yogurt)
- 1medium bowl Gram flour(Besan)
- 1/2tsp Roasted Cumin(jeera) powder
- salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/2tspgaram masala
- Finely Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil to fry
1) Add water to gram flour and mix well to spreading consistency.
2) Add salt & beat till becomes light. Heat oil & pass the paste through draining spoon. Fry till golden & crisp.
3)Stir the curd with hand mixer(mathani).
4)Add boondi and mix gently. If it becomes thick add little milk and mix it.
5) Now add salt, cumin powder and chili powder, mix well.
6) Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.
7)Keep in refrigerator for an hour or so.
8)Serve boondi raita chilled.