Easy Baked Fish
by Aparna Anurag Updated February 7,2014
Preparation Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Recipe type:Non- Vegetarian Recipe/Seafood
Cuisine: IndianServes: 2-3
Author: Aparna Anurag
Ingredients• 2 cups chopped white onion
• 3/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons orange juice
• 2 garlic cloves, minced• 1 pound any fish fillets
• Coarse kosher salt
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon milk
• Corn tortillas
• 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
• 1/2 small head of cabbage, cored, thinly sliced
• Lime wedges
1)Stir 1 cup onion, 1/4 cup coriander leaves, oil, 3 tablespoons lime juice, orange juice, garlic, in medium bowl.
2)Sprinkle fish with coarse salt and pepper. Spread half of onion mixture over baking dish.
3)Arrange fish atop onion mixture. Spoon remaining onion mixture over fish. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
4) Turn fish; cover and chill 30 minutes longer.
5)Whisk mayonnaise, milk, and remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice in small bowl.
6)Bake inside oven at 350F for 15-20minutes for both sides than take it out.
7)Coarsely chop fish; place on platter.
8)Serve with lime mayonnaise, tortillas, remaining 1 cup chopped onion, remaining 1/2 cup coriander leaves, avocados, cabbage, Salsa Verde, and lime wedges.